Friday, February 5, 2010

Does Fairy Tales Repel Shampoo Work Is It Dandruff In My Hair?

Is it dandruff in my hair? - does fairy tales repel shampoo work

well, so I checked my hair for lice today, but found none. But through the various parts of the scalp / hair, I found a small round particles, and knows, maybe a bit bigger than the tip of a fine point Sharpie. Pinch me and took my hair, and he looked at his fingers. When I was born, that nothing came out, just broke a little as the pier. my head was itching a little, but not always, or gravity. I have also used in Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo, conditioner and spray in the week, every two days because he had torn lice in my bed. What's in my hair? No lice or nits are you?

3 comments:

Isis Velvethooter said...

described how some sounds nit

Scales is generally flat and scaly ... something like a scab, but white.

Stephanie S said...

Well, from my experience, it seems that film, but could be lice or lice eggs. Eggs of lice and nits from dandruff look / very similar, but have more eggs, if you have nits.

Anyway, good luck and I hope this helps!

fhitre49... said...

Well, it's like flakes of dandruff, you can not pop it sooo you should have the heart net.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Advanced watches can. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree