Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spiritual Wedding Card Wishes How Should I Sign A Wedding Card If I Don't Like One Of The People?

How should I sign a wedding card if I don't like one of the people? - spiritual wedding card wishes

The brother of my friend is getting married, and neither my friend nor I are happy. Your friend is very young, very immature and anti-religion (which is how he grew up) and see this as a disaster for a number of reasons. We always send a gift and a card), but not invited to the wedding (no family, but I would have said something that you think (perhaps from his family, his faith, and if it produces) is the right option and is certainly something that is spiritual or religious in nature. What should I write, the subtle and not offensive? I do not want to my horror, that something is wrong, and write good wishes to give expression to. You do not want to cause problems, but we can with something that does not support happy. Finally, we write: "Damn, congratulations and we are confident hope that does not mean that you are everything I have, even their faith." But I think maybe a place of Scripture, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Advanced watches can. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree