Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ribbon With Volleyballs What Are My Chances At Getting Into These Colleges?

What are my chances at getting into these colleges? - ribbon with volleyballs

Hello! I am in my last year in a blue ribbon school in New Jersey (WWP North) I have my 1560 on the SA and plan to return in October. M 540 V, 520 W 500th I think I'm going to act with the written part as well. My first year was my average above 2.33 or 2.4, my second year at 2.8, and my first year was 3.4. Why should we continue to say it over or around it depends on the balance of course. I want to be a special education teacher and I, "Special Olympics" (3 years), special education teacher. each class has been disabled for the last 3 years at the club in special schools for helping students play volleyball in my academic colleges (3 years, a joint venture), played basketball for 2 years to the joint venture to bring into line jackets, and your childStatistics Crosse. I also worked at a daycare after school 15 hours per week for 8 months.
My plan is applicable:
UMass Amherst
University of Connecticut
Rhode Iceland College
Providence College
Salve Regina University
UVM Burlington
Boston College (volume!)
Boston University (REACH)
Penn State University Park
Susquehanna University
Kutztown University
James Madison University
University of Arizona
San Diego UCAL
University of Maryland (Park Campus)

You are 15 schools that I see, probably not for them all, but I'm here. I wonder if someone knows whether I have the opportunity to enter and what opportunities (access, security, etc.)

Thank you!

4 comments:

Starbuck... said...

UMass Amherst - no chance
University of Connecticut - no luck
Rhode Iceland College - Opportunity
Providence College is not possible
Salve Regina University - Used
UVM Burlington - REACH
Boston College (volume!) - Not possible
Boston University (including REACH) - no possibility of
Penn State University Park - no chance
Susquehanna University - good opportunity
Kutztown University - good opportunity
James Madison University - no chance
University of Arizona - Opportunity
UCAL San Diego - no chance
University of Maryland (Campus Park) - no possibility of

bigred28... said...

You should really think Arizona State University (ASU), on the basis of all information, you are simply treated immediately, in addition to the special education program and the weather is great!

Francesc... said...

University of Arizona and the University of Maryland seems to fit perfectly. :)

Good luck!

Ioannis said...

What is your GPA? Unweighted

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Advanced watches can. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree